Privacy and cookie statement
Version: 1 May 2018
- We respect the privacy of visitors to our www.bludewarfs.com website and ensure that the personal data that you provide is treated confidentially. Below you can read about how we do this exactly, what personal data we collect from you and for which purposes.
Personal data use
Visiting our website www.bluedwarfs.com gives us access to some of your data. This data may include
personal data. We only save and use the personal data provided by you in the context of the service
you request, for instance via the contact form or when creating an account, or if it is clear when the
data is provided that it has been provided to us for the purpose of processing. We will not use your
personal data for other purposes, unless you have given permission in advance for this or if we have
to or are allowed to do so by law or the agreement.
Purposes for use
To provide you with the best possible service, it is necessary for Bluedwarfs.com to store your
personal data in certain cases. Bluedwarfs.com uses your personal data for the following purposes:
- to provide access to our website;
- to use the functionalities on our website;
- to implement agreements, transactions and services;
- for customer relationship management, including to contact you if you so request;
- to gain insights into how our website is used;
- to determine strategies and policies;
- to send our newsletter, only if you have subscribed to it;
Description of personal data
For the stated purposes, we process the following personal data:
- your name and address details (and/or company name);
- Your e-mail address;
- your mobile and landline number;
- your cookie ID;
- your click and surfing behaviour;
We do not store your personal data longer than is necessary to achieve the objectives stated in this
privacy and cookie statement. Sometimes Bluedwarfs.com has to keep your personal data for longer in
order to comply with a statutory obligation to retain data.
Confidentiality and disclosure to third parties
We treat your personal data as confidential. We do not disclose the personal data that we collect via
our website to third parties for the direct marketing purposes of these parties. Furthermore, we will
not disclose the information you provide to other parties, unless you have given prior permission for
this, it is necessary in the context of implementation of an agreement entered into with you or we
are allowed to or are obliged to do so by law.
Bluedwarfs.com works with careful security procedures for the protection of the data it processes,
among other things to prevent unauthorised persons from gaining access to this data. This way we
ensure that only those persons who need to have access to your data are given access, and that
access to your personal data is protected.
Cookies are used on this website to enable the various functionalities on the website and to gain
insight into visitor behaviour on our website. Cookies are small information files that can be automatically stored on or read from your device, including a PC, tabletor smartphone, when you visit a website. This is done via the web browser on the device. The information that a cookie obtains about your use of the website may be transferred to our own servers or those of a third party.
Cookies are used on our website to:
• enable the functionalities on the website and to protect the website (technical or
• analyse the use of the website and improve the website on that basis (analytical
• make it possible to share our website via social media (social media cookies).
Technical or functional cookies
The main purpose of cookies is to save you time and effort. For instance, if you customise a web
page to suit your personal preferences or if you are navigating in a website, cookies will remember
the chosen settings and preferences for future use. When you visit the website again later, the
cookies can retrieve the previously entered data so that it is easy for you to use the website’s
options in the way you set it up previously.
- Social media cookies: We do not use social media cookies.
- Advertisement coockies: We do not use advertisement cookies.
Enabling and disabling cookies
You can choose whether or not to accept cookies. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but
you can usually change the settings of your browser in such a way that cookies are not accepted if
you so wish. (Check your browser help page for exact instructions.) If you choose not to accept
cookies, you may not be able to make full use of interactive features on the website or other
websites that you visit.
Most cookies have an expiry date. That means that they automatically expire after a set period of
time and no longer record your site visits. You can also choose to delete cookies manually before the
expiry date lapses. For more information on the subject, consult the user’s guide for your browser.
Links to third-party websites
Our internet pages have links to third-party websites. This privacy and cookie statement does not
apply to third-party websites that are connected to our website via links. We cannot guarantee that
these third parties handle your personal data in a reliable or safe way. We therefore advise you to
Your legal rights
If you have questions or want to know what personal information we have about you, you can
always contact us. You can do this by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, or by calling us on
+31(0)345342153 on Monday to Friday between 9.00 a.m. and 5.00 p.m.
You have the following rights:
• to get clarification about the personal data we have and what we do with it;
• to have access to the exact personal data that we have;
• to have mistakes corrected;
• to have outdated personal data deleted;
• to withdraw permission if you have given it;
• to lodge an objection against certain use;
• to the portability of your data.
Please note that you must always clearly state who you are, so that we can be sure that we do not
change or delete data from the wrong person.
Amendments to this privacy and cookie statement
We reserve the right to amend this privacy and cookie statement. Amendments will be published on
our website. We advise you to refer to this policy regularly so that you are up to date as far as any
amendments are concerned.
Bluedwarfs.com/ Roedam Handelsonderneming
4143 HK Leerdam
Chamber of Commerce number: 52507025
Dutch Data Protection Authority
We are happy to help you if you have any complaints about the processing of your personal data.
Under privacy legislation, you have the right to submit a complaint against our processing of your
personal data to the Dutch Data Protection Authority. To do this, you can contact the Dutch Data